Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Resume.

My first entry and I don't know how quite to start. The hardest part for me is always starting, the 2nd hardest is finishing. Everything else in between is a cinch. I guess I can start with why I started a blog to begin with.

I am on this new journey. A get healthy and happy journey. I'm on a quest to be my ultimate self. Which is going to be quite a tough journey because I am nowhere near where I need to be. I want to be the best me inside and out.

-I want to lose 20 pounds but I can't seem to exercise for more than a week straight. This is a constant battle. I've been trying to get in shape about 10 years now and since it's 2010 I decide to finally once and for all accomplish all my goals because if I don't do it this year then that means I can't do it. So I refuse to accept that I can't do anything. So it's June and my pattern of being healthy for a week and binging the next has held strong. So this week I have to FORCE myself to be back on track. I'm hoping this blog can help me in some way.

My Current Weakness: Taco Bell


-I want my hair to reach the middle of my back. I was almost there but then my hair fell out last month. Back to the drawing board. And I'm going natural which is a struggle for me. I'm still sort of slave to the European Standard of Beauty and I'm trying to break out of that. For me the chicken has always come before the egg.


-I have really bad skin I want to fix that

-I love to sing but my voice is currently weak, I want to strengthen it

-I want to learn a new language and an instrument

-I want to stop being self conscious

-I want to eliminate all the anger inside of me and become easy going and constant radiator of peace.


Just some of the things I will be writing about. So welcome to my blog. Welcome to my journey. Welcome to my World.


This is me at my current size
Not huge but definitely have some pudge issues. Not the ideal shape I want for myself.






HAIR PICS

The Hair I loss





2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world. A seed has been planted. Now its time to watch it turn from a little plant to a growing and beautiful tree. Good luck on your journey and remember, i got youse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for starters you should always look at your intake of food/chemicals. What goes in will come out 10 times stronger. So Taco Bell is def. a no go Ms. Zen. :)

    Everytime I look back at that picture of your hair, I think about it being mine. It has NEVER happened to me, but I would def. think its the end of the world if that had happened to me. However, you can reverse all that in due time.

    With all the things you want to accomplish the key word here is patience. Losing weight takes discipline. Even retaining hair length takes discipline.

    Your goal hair length might take another year and a half to two years (if you do it right), but it will be up to you to master it. Before you can master you have to go through trials of errors before you actually get it.

    You might get frustrated at first just like you a frustrated now about not being there at all before you even try.

    Good luck on your weight and hair journey. Take loads of pics so you can compare your weight every week and your hair every month.

    ReplyDelete