Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Master Cleanse: Day One

So for 3 days I have been easing in and only eating a soup each day, and the other day I snuck a potato chip, but other than that its been pretty much all liquid. Today was my first official day on the master cleanse and honestly, I'm not that hungry. The only thing that makes me hungry is me thinking about food, but it's me telling me I want food and not my body feel me?
I was unable to drink the 6 recommended glasses, I'm going to try and get 3 more glasses in before bed tho, but that's kind of a cram. At work everyone was eating juicy chocolate cake, I am actually proud of myself for not caving in. I told myself to try and get through one day doing this. Tomorrow I will try again. I really may quit after I make it to day 3 just because I miss food, my lover. But let me make it pass day 2 first. The easing in definitely has helped though. ALOT!
I have noticed a change in my body, but I'm sure it's not from the master cleanse or specifically from the master cleanse. It's working 7 days a week: All the walking up hills and running around with the kids etc. I actually feel encouraged to keep going to the desired body I want. I just gotta make it to the gym. That is my next challenge.

I may cut this short because I feel that the human body is meant to consume food, food is fuel and it's good for you. Though I do want to cleanse but I also want to eat, I (re)discovered a program my friend was once on called Colonix. It allows me to cleanse and still eat so that is ideal. I will be starting that sometime in 2011 because I gotta pay for it lol.

2 comments:

  1. It was more of an ease in, I didn't drink the mixture nearly as much and eat soup broth or something

    ReplyDelete