Sunday, July 21, 2013

So for 21 days now I have been going to the gym at least 3 times a week and not eating any complex carbs like bread, pasta, or rice. (All my favorite things). I thought that I would be super skinny by now, but I have seen minimal progress. The progress that I have seen has been with how I feel. I feel lighter on my feet, more energetic and I can last longer at the gym. I'm going to keep at it because I finally noticed a difference this week, so I guess it won't be a quick fix, I have to get in the mind frame that this is a long term thing. Meanwhile I'm going to enjoy it. Exercising does make me feel good. I need to get some carbs back in my life though lol. I set a deadline to go the entire month of July without carbs and then continue on a low carb diet. Lets see if I can stick to my guns this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment