Saturday, July 17, 2010

Urge 2 Cleanse

I've been sick and sad all week. Those 2 things equal no progress in my world. I'm going to try something new. I got massively drunk this week at my friends birthday (worth it) but I need a cleansing. I've been wanting to cleanse for YEARS! I've tried and failed about 3 times, but I've never tried while in my own apartment where I can control the ingredients around me. I'm going to try to go 7 whole days! The most I've made it was 2 1/2. Those 2 and a half days felt like weeks in a remote desert.

I feel I definitely feel I need to cleanse all the toxins out my body, start from scratch on my road to weight loss. I'm going to see if my bestie can stay with me for the week to keep me on track. I've been soooo sick all week. I need to not be sick all the time like an old lady and get healthy and lose weight to get my sexy on, at it's full potential.

So I'm going to cleanse and work out at the gym and take vitamins, and liquid meals so I'm not missing out on any nutrients. Lets see and hope I get a clean bill of health at the doctors tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Ok so ummm I might lose cool points but wth is a cleanse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't lose any cool points. It's basically a liquid mixture u take for days that cleanses out your system of bacteria and other things that have build up in your system over years from medication, processed foods etc. At the end you have more energy than ever before and your immune system works like it used to as a child! I will be updating today because I have started the cleanse. Today is Day 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kinda like defragmenting a computer lol

    ReplyDelete